Dive Into Fauna With Our Technical Whitepaper
“They seem to understand more than their marketing lets on.”
It’s an operating system, Jim, but not as we know it
- A recursive, replicated, journaled, and rewindable storage engine
- A priority-aware process scheduler, which effectively implements cooperative multi-threading for all machine resources
- A query language, including saved queries—the equivalent of an executable format
- Authentication, identity management, and data access control
- Telemetry, logging, and tools for backups and integrity checks
- A global request router
- A consistent cluster management engine
- An ACID-compliant transaction resolution engine
To boldly transact where no transaction has gone before
If you enjoyed our blog, and want to work on systems and challenges related to globally distributed systems, serverless databases, GraphQL, and Jamstack, Fauna is hiring!
Subscribe to Fauna blogs & newsletter
Get latest blog posts, development tips & tricks, and latest learning material delivered right to your inbox.