Write With Fauna - Calling all Fauna Enthusiasts!
The client-serverless architecture is fast emerging as the modern approach to building dynamic full stack applications. At Fauna, we've had a front row seat to this revolution, and watched the community flourish, building the coolest new SaaS platforms and mobile apps furiously, with the Jamstack developers leading the charge.
The “Write with Fauna” program aims to develop educational content for the client-serverless stack with a focus on driving material that dives deeper into this methodology, its ecosystem, the best practices, and tutorials, especially as they pertain to using FaunaDB.
We expect to pay between $200-$500 in reward (as well as some cool Fauna swag) for approved content. Exceptions may apply based on content quality.
This program solicits content focused on technical education around serverless development and FaunaDB, with working sample code, wherever applicable. Examples of content include:
Architectural discussions or best practices on building full stack serverless apps
Data modeling strategies for GraphQL, and real-world business applications
- FaunaDB step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks based on your own experiences
- Stack compare and contrasts for various frameworks, pros and cons of use
To participate in the program, please follow these instructions:
- Submit your proposal with a topic and an abstract using this form.
- Fauna will review your submission promptly. If selected, we will contact you to discuss the outline, schedule, placement, and reward.
- The author will build the content and periodically review with our editors until completion.
- Throughout the process, Fauna resources will help you with your questions, content, and edits.
- Upon completion, the author will be compensated with the agreed-upon payment, determined by the length and complexity of the content.
We look forward to your participation! Please get started here.
If you enjoyed our blog, and want to work on systems and challenges related to globally distributed systems, serverless databases, GraphQL, and Jamstack, Fauna is hiring!
Subscribe to Fauna blogs & newsletter
Get latest blog posts, development tips & tricks, and latest learning material delivered right to your inbox.