Write With Fauna - Calling all Fauna Enthusiasts!
Dhruv Gupta|Apr 7th, 2020|
For the latest updates on the Write with Fauna program, please visit the GitHub repo.
The client-serverless architecture is fast emerging as the modern approach to building dynamic full stack applications. At Fauna, we've had a front row seat to this revolution, and watched the community flourish, building the coolest new SaaS platforms and mobile apps furiously, with the serverless and Jamstack developers leading the charge.
The “Write with Fauna” program aims to develop educational content for the client-serverless stack with a focus on driving material that dives deeper into this methodology, its ecosystem, the best practices, and tutorials, especially as they pertain to using Fauna.
We expect to pay between $150-$500 in reward (as well as some cool Fauna swag) for approved content based on the quality of your writing, technical depth and included examples/code. Exceptions may apply based on content quality.
For more information as well as an FAQ please visit the Write with Fauna ReadMe on GitHub as well as the topic backlog.
This program solicits content focused on technical education for topics related to application development and Fauna, with working sample code, wherever applicable. Examples of content include:
- Cloud-native development using languages such as Java, Python, Go, NodeJS etc. using Fauna, and hosted on AWS, GCP, Azure or Digital Ocean
- Architectural discussions or best practices on building full stack serverless apps, microservices, APIs and other paradigms
- Data modeling strategies for Fauna, with real-world business applications as examples
- Fauna step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks based on your own experiences
- Stack compare and contrasts for various frameworks, pros and cons of use
To participate in the program, please follow these instructions:
- Submit your proposal with a topic and an abstract using this form.
- Fauna will review your submission promptly. If selected, we will contact you to discuss the outline, schedule, placement, and reward.
- The author will build the content and periodically review with our editors until completion.
- Throughout the process, Fauna resources will help you with your topics, questions, keywords, content, and edits.
- Upon completion, the author will be compensated with the agreed-upon payment, determined by the length and complexity of the content.
We look forward to your participation! Please get started here.
If you enjoyed our blog, and want to work on systems and challenges related to globally distributed systems, serverless databases, GraphQL, and Jamstack, Fauna is hiring!
Subscribe to Fauna's newsletter
Get latest blog posts, development tips & tricks, and latest learning material delivered right to your inbox.