Write With Fauna - Calling all Fauna Enthusiasts!
For the latest updates on the Write with Fauna program, please visit the GitHub repo.
- Cloud-native development using languages such as Java, Python, Go, NodeJS etc. using Fauna, and hosted on AWS, GCP, Azure or Digital Ocean
- Architectural discussions or best practices on building full stack serverless apps, microservices, APIs and other paradigms
- Data modeling strategies for Fauna, with real-world business applications as examples
- Fauna step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks based on your own experiences
- Stack compare and contrasts for various frameworks, pros and cons of use
- Submit your proposal with a topic and an abstract using this form.
- Fauna will review your submission promptly. If selected, we will contact you to discuss the outline, schedule, placement, and reward.
- The author will build the content and periodically review with our editors until completion.
- Throughout the process, Fauna resources will help you with your topics, questions, keywords, content, and edits.
- Upon completion, the author will be compensated with the agreed-upon payment, determined by the length and complexity of the content.
If you enjoyed our blog, and want to work on systems and challenges related to globally distributed systems, serverless databases, GraphQL, and Jamstack, Fauna is hiring!
Subscribe to Fauna's newsletter
Get latest blog posts, development tips & tricks, and latest learning material delivered right to your inbox.