*Fauna is a remote-first employer based in SF. We work diligently to craft a remote experience where every team and individual thrives. We are a post Series A startup offering the most secure, transactional NOSQL database. We're backed by Point 72 Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV and many more.
You are a focused software engineer looking to lead Fauna's front-end development for years to come. You are passionate about designing scalable, performant, and maintainable front-end applications. You are eager to build the tools that developers and operators at small startups, and large enterprises will use. You take pride in building rich, intuitive, and engaging web experiences for future customers and current users.
- Develop Fauna's existing and future customer-facing tools and products, e.g. Developer Dashboard, interactive documentation, etc
- Help define Fauna's overall design language
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of software development for these products, from design to test to deployment
- Work with our core engineering team and solutions architects to identify customer usage patterns in order to inform product design
- Experienced working with large Node.js and client-side JS projects
- Experienced with modern JS frameworks such as React+Flux, Vue, Angular, etc
- An expert with CSS, coupled with a good understanding of UX and design
- Deeply familiar with each layer of the stack, especially some familiarity with database usage and terminology
- Data Visualization
Can it get better? It can. Fauna's benefits include fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance, company sponsored life insurance, unlimited vacation time off, and a remote-first focus empowering you to invest in the things that matter most.
Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices, and building a diverse environment for our employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.