01 Who We Are
At Fauna we're advancing the state of the art in database design.
Our team builds the core technology and drivers, operates Fauna Cloud, and works directly with customers to make sure they succeed with Fauna.
02 How We Work
Our work environment is relaxed, creative, and collaborative. We approach our work with humility and rigor, and value personal responsibility highly.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people of a variety of races, nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
03 What We Offer
We are family-friendly and support a healthy work-life balance, instead of the crunch and burnout cycle common to startups.
We ask only for your loyalty and hope that you can build your career with us.
We offer competitive equity, salary, 401K, health benefits, and commuter benefits.
Our paid time off policy covers maternity and paternity leave, family leave, vacation, and also civic engagement.
Our office is located in the historic Jackson Square neighborhood in San Francisco, California.
Join Our Team
Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
You'll be the manager on the initial sales team where you'll identify, qualify, and close new opportunities. You’re excited about expanding the position into a leadership role by building a great sales team of like-minded and passionate contributors.
You’re able to create and curate multimillion-dollar client relationships, and have enterprise software sales experience and a history of working with growing companies. You’re comfortable speaking and writing about technical subjects, whether in front of a CTO, a product manager, or an individual software engineer.
- Source and qualify customer leads
- Guide customers through initial conversations about product suitability
- Translate customer conversations into feedback for the product team
- Collaborate with engineering to develop project proposals and negotiate pricing
- Help the team implement a repeatable enterprise sales process
- Experienced with SaaS, PaaS, or on-prem enterprise software sales, preferably in the database technologies industry
- Able to navigate procurement processes, identify decision makers, and support internal champions
- Good at building client relationships
- Accustomed to working at an early-stage company
FaunaDB is in production today, serving tens of millions of users. Join our free trial to access FaunaDB Serverless Cloud and experience the power of global consistency.Start Free Trial