Confidently scale across regions or the globe.
A multi-region compute and data platform that is fast, reliable, and secure.
Distributed compute and storage
• Multi-tenant compute infrastructure for query execution
• Calvin based transaction log provides consistent, multi-region replication
• Distributed storage infrastructure with native temporality
• Deployed in multiple public region groups or a private region group offering geography and provider choice
Jepsen-tested to verify reliability and correctness of architecture
Document-relational data layer
• Store data the way your application models it as flexible, semi-structured documents
• Relational capabilities supported across documents like foreign keys, views, and joins
• Database multi-tenancy within a single account to easily create multiple databases for test or customer-facing needs
Compute in context of data
• Execute complex business logic as ACID transactions with FQL's programmatic capabilities.
• Reduce time to get started with a rich standard library of native functionality.
• Build a fine-grained strategy for managing identity-based operations when querying or executing business logic using attribute-based access control (ABAC)
An intelligent, cloud API
• Execute queries over standard HTTP/2 directly from browsers or mobile clients
• Intelligent routing of queries from a single global endpoint to the closest region in which it resides
Integrated with your stack
• Works with compute infrastructure from leading public cloud providers AWS, Microsoft, and Google
• Architected to compliment edge serverless compute infrastructure including Cloudflare Workers, Fastly Compute @Edge, and Azion Edge functions
• Integrated into the frontend development workflows of providers like Netlify and Vercel
• Supports infrastructure as code frameworks such as Serverless framework
• Standards-based integrations with leading identity providers like Auth0, Okta, and more
• Use Fauna directly from your IDEs such as VSCode
Ready to learn more?
Want to chat or get a demo? Let us know and we'd gladly show you the power of Fauna.