Build Fearlessly Podcast - Episode 1: Dissecting Static.fun
Since publication of this article, ZEIT has been renamed to Vercel.
Allen Hai (@coetry), software engineer at ZEIT, discusses how he became interested in software engineering and the journey from his high school computer science class to his dream job at ZEIT. Allen also dives the why and how behind creating the app, static.fun, an open source project that demonstrates ZEIT's support of wildcard domains.
- Follow Allen on Twitter @coetry
- Mozilla developer network
- Y combinator / Hacker News
- Lambda School
- [Video] Guillermo Rauch on Next.js: Universal React Made Easy and Simple - React Conf 2017
- Fauna’s native GraphQL API
To learn more about this podcast and Fauna, check out Episode 0: JAMstack, FaunaDB and Fauna’s ecosystem on iTunes.
Follow the Build Fearlessly Podcast on iTunes to hear more stories as they develop from the developer community.